When it comes to choosing a Snagging Company, you are spoilt for choice. For that reason, it can be easy to make the wrong decision and get messed around. Being vigilant when choosing a Snagging Company that best suits your needs, is crucial. However, noticing the valuable assets of the company is equally important, as you want to know how they can assist you.
We’ve put together a list of both red and green flags when it comes to choosing the perfect snagging company.
Red Flags When Choosing a Snagging Company
- Red Flag – No Reviews or Recommendations. Having zero reviews on third-party sites such as Google and social media, is a massive red flag. This gives an honest, true and transparent picture of the company and their services.
- Green Flag – Range of Services. At Home Snagging UK, we offer a large variety of services from a full inspection of internal and external, thermal imaging scan, comprehensive report, and lifetime support and advice. A company that offers advice, support and a range of services evidently want the best for their clients and are usually more authentic. .
- Red Flag – Lack of Communication. Whether it be a Snagging Company or not, any business providing a service that does not effectively communicate with their clients is a no go. There should be no limitations of what and when you can ask them for help during the working week.
- Green Flag – Great Value for Money. When looking for the right surveyor, it’s important to ensure who you choose suits your financial needs. Statistically speaking, on average a Snagging Survey in the UK costs between £300-400, which is important to keep in mind. Thereby, if a company offers you a price favourable to your needs. However, keep in mind that if they offer you a significantly low cost – it is too good to be true, and they are probably not qualified.
- Red Flag – Asking for 100% Payment Upfront. Investing in a Snagging Company is not cheap, therefore if they are insistent on receiving payment upfront, the company clearly values money over service. This means that they will not provide you with the best service possible.
- Green Flag – Covid Secure Home Visits. As times are unpredictable, a Snagging Company should provide Covid secure home visits. This is to ensure safety of both you and their employees. If they do not provide Covid secure visits, this shows lack of care and responsibility. For that reason, keep an eye out for companies who do provide safe visits, to ensure you make the correct decision.
Why Choose Us?
At Home Snagging, we use cutting-edge technology, alongside our expertises’ knowledge, to ensure that your home is just how you want it. Using our keen eye and incredible attention to detail, we ensure that your new home is built as promised. Our employees are trained in defect prevention and finish consistency, and also provide a range of service along with lifetime support and advice. Learn more about our packages here. Alternatively, follow our Instagram to stay up to date.